Auto deploying to the Apache Tomcat7 manager.
Simply deploy your application by configuring the Tomcat plugin to deploy to the Tomcat7 manager.
1. First Edito the /etc/tomcat7/tomcat-users.xml file.
sudo nano /etc/tomcat7/tomcadt-users.xml
2. Add a user with manager-script permission.
3. Edit the maven settings.xml
sudo nano ~/.m2/settings.xml
4. And in that settings.xml servers element add:
1. Put these properties in the pom.xml
2. Add the Tomcat7 plugin for deploying to the Tomcat manager.
<!-- Tomcat deployment configuration -->
3. To deploy run 'mvn cleandeploy'.