Get Team City build server notifications on the build server progress status for a pull request.
The Team City GitHub pull notification adds a repository status to a commit when the build starts and then when it ends. (I don't show the build is pending screen shot)
Installing the plugin into Team City is relatively easy.
1. Find the Team City data directory to store the plugin. Find this in 'Administration > Global Settings > Data directory'.
2. Download Plugin by logging into the team city as a guest and clicking on the artifact.
3. Then add the plugin to the '.BuildServer/plugins' directory as teamcity.github.zip.
1. Goto the project by clicking on 'Edit Project Settings' in teamcity.
2. Select Create Build Configuration and name it something like 'Monitor Pulls'.
3. On the Version Control Settings setup, setup the VCS normally but change the 'Branch Specifications'.
4. Add a build step.
5. Goto the 'Additional Build Features' and select 'Report change status to GitHub.
6. Add your repository settings.
7. Add a VCS build trigger so that on the next pull it change the status on GitHub.
8. Test it out by creating a new GitHub Pull.